I have been focused on a more than a few things:
- Finishing my master’s degree (including edits on my thesis, defending my research, and attending others’ presentations)
- Preparing the nursery (pics to come)
- Helping with the master bedroom remodel (so close!)
- Taking a break since I didn’t get one after school got out
- Getting the house back in order after being gone for two weeks
That said, I have another Stay Classy, Everett posting as well as the first entry under Steward, which I think you’ll like. When my 3 year old Bozeman airport buddy Gideon declared that we were friends midway through our 8 hours of paper airplane flying, I knew getting stuck in an 8 gate airport was a total God thing.